banana with oatmeal
View in original language
- Oat flakes | 100 g
- Milk | 100 ml
- Banana | 1 unit(s)
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Sugar | 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder | 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder | 1 teaspoon
- Honey | to taste
- In a container, place the oatmeal, milk, mix and let it rest for 5 min.
- Peel and mash a banana, then add the oats and mix again.
- Add the egg and season with salt, sugar and cinnamon.
- Add the yeast and mix until the ingredients are added.
- In a frying pan, put a thread of oil, and add a spoon of the mixture. Let both sides cook. Repeat the process with all the dough.
- Our recipe is now ready. Place on a plate, pour honey to taste and enjoy.
Did you like this recipe?