Banana Waffle with Cinnamon
View in original language
- Banana1 unit(s)
- NutreV (Soy Milk)2 tablespoon
- Banana Flavor Shake2 tablespoon
- Water2 tablespoon
- Chemical Yeast1 coffee spoon
- Cinnamon to taste
- Coconut oil to taste
- Place the egg and water in a bowl and mix with a whisk.
- Add the dry ingredients, except for the yeast, and mix well.
- Finally, add the chemical yeast. (Just mix to incorporate slowly)
- Preheat the waffle maker or it can be in the sandwich maker. Grease with coconut oil.
- Put the mixture in the machine. Baking time may vary by machine.
- Once ready, decorate with the banana. And if you want, you can even put honey on top. It's a delight.