View in original language
- Plant or whole milk400 ml
- Very Ripe Bananas4 unit(s)
- Honey or brown sugar1 tablespoon
- Blend all ingredients in a blender and set aside.
- In a form of pudding, put a spoon of brown sugar and take it to the fire until it melts.
- Put the pudding dough in the shape and cover with aluminum foil, covering the edges well.
- Cook in a water bath for 30 minutes (counting after the water boils)
- After the time, remove the aluminum foil carefully so you don't burn yourself and check if the pudding has a firm consistency.
- Place in the fridge to cool for about 30 minutes
- Carefully unmold and serve.