Banana Protein Ice Cream with Pineapple
View in original language
- Frozen banana2 unit(s)
- Pineapple100 g
- Honey to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- Protein Powder1 tablespoon
- Cut the banana and put it in a food processor or blender. Do not add water. Beat slowly until it becomes a paste.
- Add the protein and beat slowly until it becomes a paste. Place in a refractory and place in the freezer.
- For the second step you will need an Airfryer. Place aluminum foil on the bottom of the Airfryer and place the pineapple cut into cubes, sprinkle with cinnamon and leave for 20 minutes.
- Serve the banana ice cream accompanied by the pineapple. Put honey as syrup. And enjoy!!!