View in original language
- banana | 3 unit(s)
- Rice flour | 1 cup
- Chia | 1 teaspoon
- Golden Flaxseed | 1 teaspoon
- Psyllium | 1 teaspoon
- Sweet sprinkle | 1 tablespoon
- Honey and banana | 2 tablespoon
- Pinch of salt | 0 to taste
- Coconut oil | 1 tablespoon
- Yeast | 1 teaspoon
- Apple Cider Vinegar | 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence and water until it becomes an easy to shape and very light clay, well oxygenated.
- From a while before roasting, the ingredients will react and draw a lot of water, if you need to, add more water and stir again.
- Place in the oven at 200 degrees and leave for 20 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?