Banana Cake WITHOUT FLOUR AND WITHOUT SUGAR
View in original language
- Ripe bananas | 4 unit(s)
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Coconut oil or soybean oil | 1/2 cup
- Oat flakes | 2 cup
- Baking Powder | 2 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder (optional) | 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence (optional) | 1/2 tablespoon
- Cut the bananas and place them in a blender or food processor, also add the eggs, oil and beat well.
Put this mixture in a bowl and add the oat flakes, cinnamon and vanilla essence, mix well.
Finally add the yeast and mix without beating too much.
Put all the mixture in a silicone mold, or a greased mold.
Bake in the oven for approximately 35 minutes at 180°C.
Hope you like it!
Did you like this recipe?