View in original language
- Sliced bread, Portuguese or Italian, 2 cm slices3 unit(s)
- Ripe avocado1/2 unit(s)
- Fresh cheese (cream cheese type)100 g
- Lemon1/2 unit(s)
- Coriander sprigs5 unit(s)
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Sea salt, black pepper1 to taste
- Toast the bread in the toaster
- Boil an egg for six minutes. When it's ready, take it out of the water and soak it in cold water, if possible ice cold. remove the husks
- Cut the avocado into slices and add some lemon juice to keep it from turning black.
- To prepare the toast: on the toasted bread, place the fresh cheese, slices of avocado, salt and pepper, sprinkle with coriander and, on top, place the soft-boiled egg.
- Is ready! Note: use your imagination! add pomegranate seeds, beet mousse...