Adzuki beans with vegetables
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Adzuki Beans200 g
- Smoked pork ribs100 g
- Assorted vegetables: potatoes, carrots, pumpkin to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Green and bay smell to taste
- Finely chopped onion1 unit(s)
- Finely Chopped Garlic3 unit(s)
- Before preparing, soak the Azuki beans for two hours
- Place the smoked pork ribs, vegetables, garlic and onions in the pressure cooker and sauté well
- Add beans salt pepper and bay leaf
- From a light sauce, pour half a liter of boiling water, and let it cook under pressure for half an hour.
- Suggestion: eat the beans with vegetables or add rice and pumpkin to accompany
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
lentils with vegetables
Rice with sausage and vegetables.