Zucchini and Cocoa Iced Cake
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Large Zucchini | 1 unit(s)
- Cocoa powder 100% | 1 cup
- Oat flour | 1.5 cup
- Egg | 2 unit(s)
- Vanilla Essence | to taste
- Powdered milk | 4 tablespoon
- Baking Powder | 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder | 2 tablespoon
- Light cream | 2 tablespoon
- Grate the zucchini and place in a blender with the 2 eggs and the sweetener. Beat well and transfer to a bowl.
- Sift the oat flour and cocoa powder and mix with the beaten zucchini.
- Add vanilla essence, yeast and 2 tablespoons of powdered milk. Mix well and transfer to a greased and infarcted form.
- Take to preheated oven at 200° for about 45 minutes.
- Prepare a syrup by mixing 2 tablespoons of powdered milk, 2 of chocolate and 2 of cream. Take to microwave for 30 seconds and throw over the cake.
- The cake is very moist, so keep it in the fridge for a light and delicious cake!!!
- Note: it doesn't taste like zucchini!!!!!
Did you like this recipe?