Yogurt bar with berries
View in original language
- Whole Grain Yogurt320 g
- Coconut oil1 tablespoon
- Honey, agave or coconut nectar1/3 cup
- lemon zest1 cup
- Strawberries150 g
- Blackberries80 g
- Blueberries100 g
- Chopped walnuts to taste
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, melted coconut oil and honey.
- Incorporate everything well and add the lemon zest and red fruits, reserving a little for finishing.
- Pour the mixture into a container greased with coconut oil, and finish by placing more berries on top, as well as roughly chopped nuts.
- Place in the freezer overnight.
- When serving, unmold and cut into the shape you prefer.