View in original language
- Chopped yams, shelled | 250 g
- Ripe small banana | 1 unit(s)
- Strawberries, washed and chopped | 250 g
- Lemon juice | 1 tablespoon
- Chop the banana and strawberry. Transfer to a plastic bag and freeze overnight.
Peel the yams and cook until soft. The softer, the creamier your danoninho will be.
In a “powerful” food processor or blender, add the cooked yams, frozen banana, frozen strawberry and lemon juice, sweeten to taste and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a container with a lid and refrigerate until very cold, which can take about 4 hours.
Is ready! A natural Danone, without dyes and preservatives, nutritious and functional! You can sweeten it with molasses, brown sugar, coconut… Instead of using strawberry, you can make this recipe with banana, passion fruit, mango, papaya flavor or you can also add a little coconut milk.
Did you like this recipe?