Wholemeal date cake
View in original language
- Oat bran1 cup
- Whole wheat flour2 cup
- Egg2 unit(s)
- Water1 cup
- Oil (any)1 cup
- Jumbo Dates15 unit(s)
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Before starting the recipe, grease your 25cm baking dish and preheat the oven.
- Finely chop the dates or crush them with a food processor and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and oil with a whisk.
- Gradually add the other ingredients and leave the yeast for last.
- Place the dough in the roast and take it to the oven until it bakes at 200 degrees for approximately 30 min.