Wholemeal Apple, Banana and Cinnamon Cake
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Whole wheat flour2 cup
- Oat flour1 cup
- Brown sugar1 cup
- Very ripe mashed bananas6 unit(s)
- Peeled apples cut into cubes1/2 cup
- Sunflower oil, or coconut1 cup
- Chemical Yeast1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder2 tablespoon
- Plant milk of your choice1 cup
- In a bowl, mix the apples, bananas, milk, oil, cinnamon and sugar.
- Mix the flours and set aside.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture. Finally add the yeast and take it to a greased and floured shape. (You can use apple pieces to decorate and sprinkle with cinnamon powder)
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes at high temperature. With the help of a toothpick, check the doneness of the dough.