White Chocolate Pave
View in original language
- Cornmeal Biscuit | 1 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Milk the same measure of condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Milk to moisten the cookies | to taste
- White chocolate | 90 g
- In a pan put the can of condensed milk. The same measure of milk and the 3 eggs. Bring to a boil and stir until thickened and set aside.
- In a bowl over a bain-marie, place the white chocolate to melt. And after melted mix with the cream from step 1.
- Place half of the cream in a refractory, place the cornstarch cookie on top of the cream and place the rest on top of the cookies.
- After putting it in a refractory put chocolate shavings and put it in the fridge to freeze.
Did you like this recipe?