Wet Fit Cake
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Organic Demerara Sugar | 1 cup
- Coconut oil | 1/4 cup
- Sifted Cocoa Powder | 1/4 cup
- Almond flour | 1 cup
- Oat flakes | 1 cup
- Hot water | 1 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Sour cream in a box | 1 unit(s)
- Chocolate 70% | 200 g
- In a bowl beat the eggs, the sugar demerara with a fouet or fork.
- Add the coconut oil, sifted cocoa and almond flour and mix well.
- Gradually add the hot water and oatmeal and mix well.
- Finally add the baking powder and mix gently.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a mold with a hole in the middle with a little butter and cocoa powder.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Wait for it to cool and unmold
- Make the topping by melting the chocolate in the microwave every 30 seconds or in a bain-marie.
- When the chocolate is well melted, add the whey-free cream and mix well until smooth.
- Cover the cake and decorate with pieces of 70% chopped chocolate
Did you like this recipe?