Verrine Happy Holidays
View in original language
- Sour cream beats Whipped cream1 unit(s)
- Strawberry20 unit(s)
- Kiwi3 unit(s)
- Peach in syrup1 can(s)
- Thompson Grape1 unit(s)
- Orange1 unit(s)
- Pineapple1/2 unit(s)
- Sugar2 tablespoon
- Milk chocolate200 g
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Peel the pineapple, orange and kiwi.
- Chop all the fruits.
- Whip the whipped cream with the sugar until firm and set aside.
- Chop the chocolate and melt 45 seconds in the microwave. Mix well and add the cream.
- Make a base with whipped cream and arrange the fruit, touching the edge of the glass.
- Fill the center with fruit and fill the space with whipped cream.
- Cover with a layer of the ganache (chocolate cream)
- Decorate with fruit, mint...