Vegan Panettone or Chocotone
View in original language
- Warm coconut milk | 350 ml
- Sugar | 3/4 cup
- Organic Dry Yeast | 10 g
- Oil | 80 ml
- Panettone essence | 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence | 1 teaspoon
- Wheat flour | 600 g
- Salt | 1/2 coffee spoon
- Chopped chocolate or candied fruit | 1 cup
- Attention: the dough yields on average 4 panettone molds of 400g
- Mix coconut milk, sugar, yeast, mix.
- Add the oil, panettone and vanilla essence, mix.
- Add 500g to 600g of wheat flour, add gradually.
- Add the salt.
- Knead the dough (it becomes elastic and does not stick to your hands)
- Divide the dough (here I divide it into 4) add the chocolate or the fruits and let it rise for an hour, after that, knead it a little to remove the air, now put it in the panettone mold (here I use 4 of 400g) and let it rest for one more hour.
- Take it to the oven (preheated) to bake at 180º until you see that it is well golden on top.
Did you like this recipe?