View in original language
- Egg3 unit(s)
- Oil1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence1 teaspoon
- Sugar2 cup
- Milk250 ml
- Wheat3 cup
- Baking powder1 dessert spoon
- In a stand mixer, beat the eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add the oil without stopping beating.
- Add the sugar all at once and continue beating.
- Add vanilla essence
- Gradually pour in the wheat and milk
- After beating, add the baking powder and mix for a few seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a medium shape, greased with margarine and wheat.
- Bake in medium oven for approximately 40 minutes.