View in original language
- Vanilla flavored cake batter | 1 unit(s)
- Egg | 4 unit(s)
- Butter | 250 g
- Milk | 300 ml
- Chocolate powder | 200 g
- Grease a round shape with a hole in the middle
- Take aluminum foil and make two squares the size of the shape's height, reinforce the square giving several folds
- Place the squares one on each side to split the shape in half
- Make the cake batter as described on the package.
- Take half of the dough and place it on one side of the form.
- With the rest of the dough, add the
chocolate powder and mix
- Place the chocolate mass on the other side of the form.
- Once that's done, slowly pull the squares and take the shape to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?