Two layer pie
View in original language
- Butter | 3 tablespoon
- Maizena Biscuit | 200 g
- Milk powder | 1 cup
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream (can be the box) | 2 can(s)
- Colorless gelatin sachet | 1 unit(s)
- Dark chocolate bar | 1 unit(s)
- Milk chocolate bar | 1 unit(s)
- Grind the biscuit and mix with the melted butter, until the point, when kneading needs to stick. Line a form with a removable background and
Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 30 minutes.
- Mix powdered milk, condensed milk and cream in a blender until smooth. Follow the instructions on the colorless gelatin package and then add it to the microwave, beat a little more and turn off.
- Chop the chocolate and put it in a bowl that goes to the microwave, then put the milk cream and take it to the microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well, in my case it has already melted in this first batch, if you need to, go to the microwave little by little, always mixing well.
- After cooling the cookie layer, put the powdered milk layer, and put it in the fridge for +/- 1 hour. When this layer is firmer, put it on. Layer ganache and return to the fridge.
Did you like this recipe?