Two color dessert
View in original language
- Box of sour cream | 4 unit(s)
- Can of condensed milk | 4 unit(s)
- Unflavored gelatin | 30 g
- Strawberry juice | 2 unit(s)
- Blend 2 cans of cream and 2 cans of condensed milk in a blender.
- Dissolve the gelatin according to the package and add it to the blender and let it beat for another 2 minutes.
- Add the cream to a platter and place in the fridge for two hours.
- In the blender add the rest of the cream and the condensed milk and the juice and beat for 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Add the mouse over the ready-made cream and take it to the fridge for another 30 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?