View in original language
- Medium ice cream cones5 unit(s)
- Crushed peanuts100 g
- Chocolate powder5 tablespoon
- Condensed milk (brigadeiro)1 can(s)
- Condensed milk (beijinho)1 can(s)
- Shredded Coconut150 g
- Butter (brigadeiro)1 tablespoon
- Butter (kiss)1 tablespoon
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Preparation method (brigadeiro) In a pan add the condensed milk, butter Then the chocolate and the cream. Turn off the heat when it is coming off the pan.
- Preparation (kiss) In a pan add the condensed milk, butter and grated coconut. On low heat, stir until it comes off the pan.
- Preparation (cones) Take the cones and pass the brigadier on the sides Then pass the peanuts in the part of the cones with brigadeiro
- Inside the cones, add the coconut kiss and add the peanuts on top Do the same procedure with each cone Ready