View in original language
- Condensed milk | 2 can(s)
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Milk | 3 cup
- Sugar | 6 tablespoon
- In a pan put the sugar spoons and take it to the fire to melt and turn the caramel pants.
- Pour the prepared syrup into the form that you are going to make the pudding and set aside.
- Take a blender and add condensed milk, milk and eggs and beat for 4 minutes.
- Pour in the form that already has the caramel, cover with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Take a rectangular shape, put water a little below the middle of it, place the other shape that is the pudding dough inside the rectangular shape and take it to the oven preheated to 200°C for 50 minutes.
Always look at the water that is inside the mold so it doesn't dry out if it dries up, add more water.
Did you like this recipe?