Traditional milk pudding.
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 395 g
- Milk (measurement of the condensed milk box) | 1 unit(s)
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Melt the sugar and transfer to the form of pudding and pass on the sides.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a blender and blend well for 5 minutes.
- Pour the liquid into the mold and put it in the oven.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 50 minutes.
- Test with a toothpick to see if it's ready.
- Wait for it to cool down to unmold.
Did you like this recipe?