View in original language
- 395g condensed milk | 2 unit(s)
- Sour cream 200 | 2 unit(s)
- Chocolate 50% | 8 tablespoon
- Margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Granules to decorate | to taste
- Place the ingredients in a pan and mix well before bringing to a boil.
- On medium heat, stir until it starts to unglue from the bottom of the pan and becomes brigadeiro point.
(About 25 minutes)
- Transfer to a container cover with plastic film and take it to the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- Roll up and pass the sprinkles to decorate and finish.
Did you like this recipe?