Traditional Brigadeiro with 3 ingredients
View in original language
- Condensed milk395 g
- Chocolate powder or chocolate3 tablespoon
- Margarine1 tablespoon
- Sprinkles or confetti to decorate to taste
- Put the ingredients in a pan and mix well.
- Over medium heat, stir constantly so it doesn't burn. Until the point of curling. When it's coming off the bottom of the pan.
- Grease a plate with margarine and place the brigadeiro, cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to cool.
- Once cool, roll up and roll in sprinkles or decorate as desired.