Torta Alla Crema (Cream Pie)
View in original language
- Cream (CREME DE CATA)600 g
- Condensed Milk (CREME DE CATA)1 unit(s)
- Refined Sugar (CARAMEL)180 g
- Cream (CARAMEL)125 g
- Unsalted Butter (CARAMEL)1 tablespoon
- Refined salt (CARAMEL)1 to taste
- Dark chocolate (GANACHE)200 g
- Sour cream (GANACHE)125 g
- Biscuit Maria (BAKE) to taste
- Whole milk (CRACKER)100 ml
- Rum (CAKE)50 ml
- CREAM CREAM: Put the cream and condensed milk in a mixer and beat until it gains volume and is aerated. Almost the consistency of whipped cream. Tip: use ice cream so it doesn't turn to butter.
- SALT CARAMEL: Put the sugar to melt over low heat and when it turns caramel, add the cream and butter. Then add a pinch of salt. Tip: Be careful not to leave it on the fire for too long and thicken it too much. It needs to be a more liquid caramel.
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE: Cut the chocolate into small cubes and melt in a bain-marie or microwave every 30 seconds so it doesn't burn. When completely melted, stir in the cream until smooth.
- DESSERT ASSEMBLY: Mix the rum with the whole milk in a small bowl. This mixture will serve to soak the biscuit. Now take a small glass and assemble it in layers as follows: A layer of cream, a cookie dipped in the milk mixture, a layer of salted caramel, another layer of cream, another layer of cookies, another layer of caramel and finally a layer of cream and the chocolate ganache. If you want, you can decorate with cookie crumbs. Just crush some cookies and he turns crumbs.