Top of the Galaxy Brigadier
View in original language
- cocoa powder | 8 tablespoon
- Coconut Sugar | 6 tablespoon
- Coconut oil | 3 tablespoon
- Water | 150 ml
- Boiled and Peeled Sweet Potatoes | 2 unit(s)
- Over low heat, mix the cocoa powder, coconut sugar, coconut oil and 150 ml of water, stirring until smooth.
- Beat in the mix, the boiled and peeled potatoes until a smooth dough.
- Add the cocoa cream, mixing well, adjust the sugar if necessary and you're done!
- If you want to roll it, leave it in the freezer for a few minutes.
Did you like this recipe?