View in original language
- Champagne biscuit with fine sugar | 40 unit(s)
- (of tea) hot water | 2 cup
- (tea) sugar | 1/4 cup
- soluble coffee | 5 teaspoon
- (tea) coffee liqueur | 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence | 1 teaspoon
- Mascarpone cheese | 250 g
- sugar | 3 tablespoon
- (of tea) fresh ice cream | 2 cup
- Cocoa or cocoa powder for sprinkling | to taste
- 22 cm x 35 cm refractory | 1 to taste
- Line the bottom of the refractory with half the cookies and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the hot water, sugar, instant coffee, liqueur and vanilla.
- Drizzle the cookies with half of this mixture and set the two aside.
- In a bowl, mix the mascarpone with two tablespoons of the sugar and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Add the reserved mascarpone to the whipped cream and mix gently with a spatula.
- Spread half of this mixture over the cookies in the refractory.
- Moisten the champagne biscuits in the leftover coffee mixture and arrange them in a single layer on top of the mascarpone.
- Top with the remaining mascarpone, cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate for two hours.
- Mix the remaining sugar with the cocoa and sprinkle the tiramisu with this mixture.
- Keep the tiramisu in the fridge (covered) for another 2 hours.
Did you like this recipe?