View in original language
- Butter or margarine | 200 g
- Sugar | 1.1/2 cup
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Chocolate sprinkles of your choice | 100 g
- Shredded Coconut | 100 g
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature, 180 C for 15 minutes.
- Grease the mold with butter and flour
- Separate the yolks from the whites, beat the whites until stiff.
- Beat the yolks with the butter and sugar until a very soft cream is formed, add the flour, I like to sift the flour to make the dough smoother, add the milk alternately.
- Put the granulated chocolate, the coconut, the yeast, mix delicately, finally add the snow whites.
- Put it in the greased shape, and put it in the oven.
- If you prefer, you can put topping of your preference, ganache, brigadeiro or others!!
Serve and enjoy this delight, which is very fluffy!
Did you like this recipe?