View in original language
- Tapioca | 500 g
- Water | 1 l
- Refined sugar | 2 cup
- Medium Coconut | 1 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Place the tapioca together with the sugar in a serving dish.
- Boil the water and pour over this mixture and stir, do not let it clump.
- When it starts to form a paste, add some grated coconut.
- Cover and cover by wrapping in a dish towel or kitchen towel and stirring slowly.
- When cool, spread the rest of the grated coconut on top and serve with condensed milk.
- Note: You can grate the coconut by hand or use a processor that grates very finely.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Sweet couscous / tapioca couscous