Tapioca Couscous/White Couscous
View in original language
- Granulated Tapioca | 500 g
- Coconut Milk | 200 ml
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Whole milk | 1.300 l
- Coconut Flakes | 100 g
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- In a large plastic bowl, place the tapioca and sugar, using a spatula or spoon, mix well.
- Gradually add the whole milk, stirring constantly, until it's all dissolved. Total milk: 1 liters + 300 ml.
- Add the coconut milk and stir. Note that it will be very liquid and that's how it is, because the tapioca will still hydrate.
- If you want, you can add a little grated coconut and mix too. Or put it above, as or explain further below.
- Cover with the dish towel and wait for 15 minutes, out of the fridge.
- 15 minutes later, notice that the tapioca has already hydrated. Stir again, take a glass dish and pour the entire contents into it.
- Finish with the grated coconut, cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve chilled with plenty of condensed milk on top.
Did you like this recipe?