Tapioca Cake - Very soft
View in original language
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Granulated Tapioca | 2 cup
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Butter | 5 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Coconut milk | 200 ml
- Milk | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Chemical Yeast | 2 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 2 unit(s)
- grated coconut | 100 g
- Put the tapioca to hydrate in the coconut milk and add the milk. Let rest for 10min
- In the mixer add the sugar, butter and eggs.
Beat until you get a smooth, white paste.
1 pinch of salt.
- Sift the wheat flour and gradually add it to the egg, sugar and butter mixture.
- Mix everything and add the chemical yeast, beat for 5 minutes to incorporate the dough.
- Unite a mold with release agent, or the conventional one that is butter and wheat flour.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C, bake for approximately 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes of baking, do the toothpick test, if it comes out clean, remove from the oven, wait for it to cool and unmold.
- For the topping, just add condensed milk and sprinkle the coconut.
And it's ready, you can serve!
Did you like this recipe?