View in original language
- Corn | 15 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 l
- Sugar | 3 cup
- Fresh grated coconut | 300 g
- Butter | 1 dessert spoon
- Preparation mode
Remove the straw and clean the corns well.
Add the corn and milk to the blender and blend everything
With the help of a sieve, strain the liquid and remove the corn bagasse.
- Add the beaten liquid in a pan, with the sugar
Then add the butter and stir over low heat.
- When it starts to boil, add the freshly grated coconut.
And stir for another 15 minutes
Turn off the heat and let cool
- In bags or clean corn husks
Add a little of the cooked jam and close the bags tightly.
Take a pan and cover with water and let it boil.
- When it boils, add the pamonhas
Let it cook for about 30 minutes
Remove the tamale from the water and let it cool.
Did you like this recipe?