View in original language
- Corn on the Cob | 10 unit(s)
- Fresh grated coconut | 200 g
- Sugar | 3 cup
- Milk | 1.1/2 l
- Coconut milk | 300 ml
- Butter | 2 dessert spoon
- In a blender, beat the corn and milk. With the help of a sieve, remove all the bagasse from the corn. Add the beaten liquid to a pan
- Add the butter, condensed milk and sugar. stir until boiling When it starts to boil add the coconut milk and the grated coconut.
- Let it cook for 15 minutes Always stirring so it doesn't stick When it thickens, turn off the heat.
- Let cool Take a bag or even clean corn husks Add the cooked candy and close tightly Add in a pan and cover with hot water.
- Let it cook for 20 minutes Drain the water and that's it
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like