sweet strawberry ice cream
View in original language
- Chopped Strawberries12 unit(s)
- Milk400 ml
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Powdered milk1 cup
- Corn starch3 tablespoon
- white cream Blend everything in the blender
- Add in a pan, cook until you get a soft brigadeiro point.
- Put the strawberries spread out in a container, then put the white cream on top of the strawberries.
- ganash Chop the chocolate, melt it in the microwave, add the cream and stir. Put the ganache on top of the white cream
- Let it chill for two hours in the fridge.