View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Milk same measure as condensed milk can | 1 can(s)
- Shredded Coconut | 200 g
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Chocolate | 6 tablespoon
- Corn starch | 2 tablespoon
- Coconut cream: Mix condensed milk, milk, cornstarch and grated coconut, bring to a low heat, stirring until thickened.
- Chocolate cream: Take the cream and chocolate to low heat, stirring constantly until it thickens.
- Place the coconut cream on a platter and the chocolate cream on top. Sprinkle grated coconut and chocolate shavings for decoration.
Did you like this recipe?