Sweet potato cake
View in original language
- Boiled and mashed sweet potato | 1 cup
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Coconut oil | 2 tablespoon
- Coconut milk | 50 ml
- Grated unsweetened coconut | 100 g
- Xylitol (or other sweetener) | 4 tablespoon
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Beat the sweet potato, eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil (or butter) and sweetener in a blender or mixer.
- After beating well, add the grated coconut and baking powder and beat a little more just to mix. Place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?