sweet potato brownies
View in original language
- eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Boiled Sweet Potato | 1 cup
- Nuts | 1 cup
- room temperature butter | 2 tablespoon
- 100% cocoa powder | 4 tablespoon
- from xylitol | 5 tablespoon
- baking powder | 1 teaspoon
- 70% cocoa chocolate chips | . l
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- If you prefer, hit everything in the blender and mix the mashed sweet potato last.
- Pour the dough into a 23 cm square shape greased with butter. (I used a silicone mold from @magazinediniz)
- On top of the dough, place pieces of chocolate above 75% cocoa, chopped to taste.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200º for about 15 minutes.
It's just delicious and doesn't taste like sweet potatoes!
Did you like this recipe?