Sweet Peanut cake
View in original language
- Cassava dough1 kg
- Butter400 g
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Sugar500 g
- Milk300 ml
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Roasted and ground cloves2 tablespoon
- Roasted and ground fennel2 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder 50% cocoa50 g
- Coffee1 tablespoon
- Chestnut60 g
- Coconut milk200 ml
- Beat the sugar, whole eggs and margarine well.
- Then add the washed and sieved dough. Pour into the dough put the coffee, milk, coconut milk, cloves and fennel.
- Reserve chestnuts to decorate the cake.
- Take it to greased shape and garnish with the chestnuts.
- Bake at 180° until fully cooked.