Sweet Milk Pudding
View in original language
- Condensed milk2 can(s)
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Milk1 cup
- Sugar2 cup
- Water1/2 cup
- In a pan add 1 cup of sugar, stir until it turns into a caramel.
- With the fire still on, add the condensed milk to the caramel, turning it into a dulce de leche.
- Add the ingredients in the blender along with the dulce de leche and beat well.
- In a round shape add the sugar, let it melt well.
- Once the sugar has melted, add the water.
- With the syrup ready, sieve and pour the dough on top, take it with aluminum foil.
- With the oven preheated to 180 degrees, place the baking sheet inside a larger one with water.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Let cool and unmold