Sweet milk popcorn
View in original language
- Popcorn corn (I used chineizinho)1/2 cup
- Sugar6 tablespoon
- Water1 cup
- Powdered milk (I used nest)1 cup
- Oil3/4 tablespoon
- In a pan put the corn and oil, and wait for it to burst.
- After bursting, reserve.
- Put the sugar in a pan and stir until it melts, when it starts to melt, add the water little by little to avoid lumps.
- The texture that will be is golden.
- Throw this caramel on your popcorn and pour the powdered milk on top little by little.
- After that, just taste!