sweet milk cake
View in original language
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Oil | 150 ml
- Wheat | 2 cup
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon Powder | 1 to taste
- Whisk the eggs, sugar, milk and oil
- Add the wheat and cinnamon mix well
- finally the yeast
- Grease the mold with plenty of butter
- Put the condensed milk in the greased form
- Finally the dough and put it in the oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes, time varies by oven.
- Remove from the oven after roasting and let it rest for 3 minutes.
- Run the knife along the sides and in the middle to unglue the shape and turn onto a plate.
- It looks beautiful and very tasty
Did you like this recipe?