Sweet couscous / tapioca couscous
View in original language
- 1 liter of milk | 1 l
- Coconut milk | 1 unit(s)
- Granulated Tapioca | 500 g
- Sugar | 12 tablespoon
- Coconut (fruit) | 1 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- In a large refractory add the granulated tapioca, then add 1 liter of milk and mix slowly to avoid spilling.
- PS: it can be with hot milk too.
- Then add the coconut milk and mix carefully.
- let it rest
- When it's thickening, add some coconut and let it finish thickening.
- After about 10 minutes it will be firmer, add the coconut on top and take it to the fridge until it freezes.
- Add condensed milk and serve.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Tapioca Couscous/White Couscous