Sweet corn cake with guava paste
View in original language
- Wheat flour1 cup
- Cornmeal1 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Oil1 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Guava200 g
- Preheat the oven to 180°, grease a medium shape with margarine and flour. Cut the guava into small cubes, pass in a little wheat flour and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, cornmeal and yeast.
- Place the eggs, milk, oil and sugar in a blender and blend until well blended, approximately 1 min.
- Pour the blender mixture into the dry mixture and stir until the dough is very homogeneous.
- Pour in the mold, accommodate the guava cubes on top, pushing just a little bit to cover the dough.
- Bake in the oven at 200° for approximately 40 minutes, on top it is golden brown. It's great with coffee!