View in original language
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Sugar | 2 teaspoon
- Maegarine | 4 tablespoon
- Chocolate discs | 1 to taste
- Place the flour, sugar and margarine in a bowl.
- Mix well with your hands until you form a homogeneous mass.
- Make balls with the dough and place a chocolate disk in the middle.
- Then place each ball separately in a greased shape.
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes while the oven preheats to 200 degrees.
- Bake in the oven until golden for 10 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like