View in original language
- Condensed milk395 g
- Margarine1 tablespoon
- Powdered milk4 tablespoon
- Seedless Grapes20 unit(s)
- Powdered milk for garnish to taste
- In a pan put the condensed milk, the margarine and the 4 tablespoons of powdered milk.
- With the fire low, always stirring until it boils and detaches from the bottom of the pan.
- Wait for it to cool completely before rolling it.
- Dry the grapes well and make balls with the dough.
- Pass the powdered milk and this delight is ready.