Sugar-free strawberry jam
View in original language
- Apple | 1/2 unit(s)
- Strawberry (1 full tray) | 250 g
- Lemon drops | 1/2 unit(s)
- Water for apple paste | to taste
- Remove the apple core and chop into pieces.
- Grind the apple in the food processor or mixer until it forms a paste (if necessary, add a little water).
- Chop the strawberries into small pieces.
- Place the apple paste and the chopped strawberries in the pan over low heat.
- Stir occasionally until the mixture is thick and comes away from the bottom of the pan.
Did you like this recipe?