View in original language
- Chocolate flavored panettone | 1 unit(s)
- Dulce de leche | 400 g
- Crushed peanuts | 1 cup
- Chocolate bar or dragées | 1 cup
- Sour cream | 1 cup
- Open the panettone, remove all the paper film around and underneath. Place on a flipping board.
- With a large serrated knife, cut the panettone in the "horizontal" direction, make 2 or 3 layers.
- Starting at the base , add a little dulce de leche and spread it over the panettone , sprinkle the peanuts and repeat the process until the last layer .
- After this process, place the remaining dulce de leche in a small pan, add the cream and chocolate. Bring to a low heat, stirring well until the mixture is homogeneous. Do not allow this topping to boil.
- Finish by placing the frosting on top of the panettone, spreading well. Sprinkle with peanuts or chocolate sprinkles to decorate. Serve with a scoop of ice cream or with the good old "cafezinho".
Did you like this recipe?