View in original language
- Strawberry Jelly | 2 unit(s)
- Colorless jellies | 2 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Water | 1/2 cup
- Hydrate the gelatin with half a cup of water, mix well and heat until it dissolves completely. Then put it in the blender along with the other ingredients.
- Whisk until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Grease a shape with oil and put the mixture in the fridge for 1 hour and a half.
- Dissolve the strawberry gelatin in 250 ml of boiling water. For the 2 boxes of gelatin it is only the 250 ml of water.
- Then add another 250 ml of ice water and let it cool. Meanwhile the cream should be in the fridge.
- After the white cream is hard, loose on the sides with the help of a knife and put the strawberry gelatin.
- Put it around the cream, it has to be all loose in the mold. Then put it in the fridge for another 1 hour and a half. Then just unmold.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like